We want to make moving from your Classic Site to Clover Sites 3 as easy as possible. Follow the steps below and you'll be in good shape!
1. Get Started: If you haven't already, you'll need to create a Clover Sites 3 account. You can follow these steps to do so.
2. Build Your Site: Now you'll be able to begin building your new website! You will need to add pages manually as well as enter the text on each page. We recommend copying and pasting text from your Classic Site into the CS3 Greenhouse. You can also use Transition Mode to copy your text from your Classic Site.
3. Photo Migration: Next up, you'll want to migrate your Classic photos over. You can follow these steps to migrate your Classic photo library over to your Clover Sites 3 Greenhouse.
4. Media Migration: If you have a Media page in your Clover Sites 3 Greenhouse, you will be able to import your Classic video/audio files. You can follow these steps to import your Classic media files. If you embedded YouTube/Vimeo videos, you will not be able to transfer these files. (This tool will only work if you have a podcast setup on your Classic site. If you do not have your Classic Media Player set up as a podcast, you will need to follow these steps first.)
5. Redirect iTunes Podcast: If you had a podcast in iTunes on your Classic Site, you'll need to make some updates so we can update the feed with iTunes. First, you will need to fill out all of the fields within Podcast Settings within the Media Section. You can follow these steps to do so. Once you complete Podcast Settings and your site is live, email us (email@example.com) us the Podcast URL (in blue in Podcast Settings) and let us know you need a podcast redirect submitted. Once we receive this request, we will send the update to iTunes and they will update your podcast within 7 days!
If you have any questions with these steps or with our Clover Sites 3 platform, we want to help! Feel free to email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 805-527-8900.