We currently have 14 different site designs for you to choose from, with many more planned for release in the near future.
Here are some helpful tips to make the process as easy as possible:
- We currently have 14 different site designs for you to choose from, with many more planned for release in the near future. Best of all, you can preview any of them for free.
- Decide how you'd like to pay your hosting and support. We offer the option of monthly ($34 per month) or yearly ($408 per year) payments. When you walk through the purchase process, you can select your preference.
- When you're ready to move forward, simply go to our website, select a design, and click the Purchase button to get started.
Once you've walked through the steps online, you'll receive two emails from us (a receipt and a welcome email). Your welcome email will have everything you need to get started building your site immediately!
Hosting & Support Payment
Our $34 per month hosting & support includes all of your website hosting needs, excellent customer support from real people, unlimited storage, and any new features - automatically added to your site.
Your hosting can either be paid with a credit card or by check. You also have the option to pay your hosting fees monthly ($34 a month) or annually ($408 a year). If you pay your hosting by check, we do require that the hosting is paid annually. If you are paying your hosting annually, we email a heads up a few weeks before your hosting is charged (or an email invoice if you're paying by check).
Keep In Mind:
- All receipts and any issues with your billing are emailed to your Billing Contact, so be sure to keep that information updated.
Purchasing by Check
Here are a few steps to keep in mind:
- First, give us a call. We'll email you a custom URL so that you can purchase online, without having to pay online.
- When we email your custom URL, click on the link (which will take you to cloversites.com), choose your site design then click the Purchase button. This will take you through the purchase process without asking for any credit card information.
- As soon as you’ve purchased your site, you'll receive an email with a link to start editing your site along with an invoice email (with instructions on where to mail your check).
Keep In Mind:
- An invoice will be emailed to your Billing Contact a month before your yearly hosting is due each following year; so be sure to keep your Billing Contact updated.